Join us for an exhilarating experience as Dodge Ridge proudly hosts its inaugural California Enduro Race. Nestled in the heart of the sierras, our location offers a myriad of camping options, from secluded public sites in the woods to privately owned parks with...
High Sierra Bike-a-Palooza
Registration fee: $10 per rider
Participants can pre-register HERE, or just sign up on the day!
This event features:
- Guided mountain bike rides along the Arnold Rim Trail – route options available for a variety of abilities and speed. Ride duration ~ 2 hours.
- NEW – guided road ride with Motherlode Bicycle Coalition from Camp Connell to Bear Valley Village
- Sponsor booths from Dodge Ride Mountain Resort, Bear Valley Resort, Warnerosa Mountain Retreats and E-Bike Park, and Mountain Aloha MTB Co
- Raffle prizes from wonderful businesses invested in the outdoor community
- Kids fun zone and challenge course
- Demo bikes and mechanic station provided by Mountain Aloha MTB Co
This family-friendly event is a great opportunity to explore our backyard with the guidance of local ride leaders, and learn more about all the organizations that facilitate fun on our bikes.
Please note that all riders under the age of 18 must ride with a parent/legal guardian. No coaster/back breaks please (must have handbrakes and ability to use them). All riders will complete a liability waiver when checking in.
All registration proceeds go directly to ARNOLD RIM TRAIL ASSOCIATION, a 501(c)3 non-profit organization.