Join us for an exhilarating experience as Dodge Ridge proudly hosts its inaugural California Enduro Race. Nestled in the heart of the sierras, our location offers a myriad of camping options, from secluded public sites in the woods to privately owned parks with...
We are committed to addressing safety every day and in every facet of our operations.
Mountain Safety Is A Partnership
This Mountain Safety Guide is designed to help you – our valued guests and partners in safety – hike or bike safely and responsibly while having a fun experience with your family and friends. We are committed to addressing safety every day and in every facet of our operations.
Your Responsibility Code
- Always stay in control. You must be able to stop or avoid people or objects.
- People ahead or downhill of you have the right-of-way. You must avoid them.
- Stop only where you are visible from above and do not restrict traffic.
- Look uphill and avoid others before starting downhill or entering a trail.
- You must prevent runaway equipment.
- Read and obey all signs, warnings, and hazard markings.
- Keep off closed trails and out of closed areas.
- You must know how and be able to load, ride and unload lifts safely. If you need assistance, ask the lift attendant.
- Do not use lifts or terrain when impaired by alcohol or drugs.
- If you are involved in a collision or incident, share your contact information with each other and a ski area employee.