Dodge Ridge Mountain Resort Oktoberfest - Countdown to Winter! 📅 Save the Date: October 7th & 8th 9:30 AM - 4:00 PM Join us for an unforgettable weekend of laughter, music, delicious beer, and exciting activities at the Dodge Ridge Oktoberfest and Winter Pass...
MOUNTAIN BIKE PARK OPENING DAY – FRIDAY JUNE 30th
We are excited to officially open our mountain bike park at Dodge Ridge starting Friday June 30th for the 2023 summer season and plan to operate every Friday, Saturday and Sunday through Labor Day (weather-permitting). We’ll evaluate for October-November operations at that time.
- Friday Open 12-7pm
- Saturday Open 9-4pm
- Sunday Open 9-4pm
All riders descend from the top of the Motherlode Chairlift 3 at the 7,400 ft elevation and traverse out across the mountain with nearly 5 miles of Beginner/Lower-Intermediate Freeride rollers and banks currently available along with a 1.5 mile trail of Intermediate-Technical Terrain.
Want to ride but don’t have the gear? Our rental packages include full suspension mountain bikes along with helmet, knee and elbow pads. Visit the pricing menu below for complete details.
- Standard Pedal Mountain Bikes
- Class 1 E-Bikes (Max Weight of 60 lbs)
- All other Classes of E-Bikes are not permitted at this time
Mountain Bike Amenities we offer include:
- Bike Racks (available at base area and top of chairlift)
- Free Bike Repair Stand and Hand Pump ( available at base area and top of chairlift)
- Free Bike Wash Station ( available at the base area)